Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

SCANDAL at Good Rocks Vol. 26 (and other Magz)

Sorry for not bringing up SCANDAL lately on my blog. Anyways here they are once again. :)
Honestly I'm not that updated about them anymore, because I only check my sources once in a while. I'm sarreh XD Here let me share the photos I got again.

at Good Rocks Vol. 26
Aw. I really love them in those black suits. Simple mafia looks, yet it's so amusing to stare at them XDD. Augh! It'll be better though if Haru's hair have grown longer and turned back into black. Mami? Nah I think blonde looks good on her! ;)


at Gigs Magz May Issue
 
 
Have you seen the switching of instruments on the photos? yayayay! RINA sure is stunning with a guitar!! *heart*

 at BLT Plus (NON STOP!)
so damn pretty!!! AKKK!!! I find them sexier when they are posing sexy with much wholesome and totally awesome clothes! Unlike posing for Playboy magazine. I totally was disappointed when they did pose to that. TT Talk about breakdown moments. LOL!

at CD & DL 

at Dejimono May Issue 

(C) Wisely Shiu for some photos
Thanks! ;)

Comments

  1. This kind of photoshoot suits them more. I have to agree with you on the playboy shoot. I know they're old enough but I think they're gaining shallow-minded fans that way. I have no idea whether girl bands like Stereopony, Chatmonchy or Negoto ever resorted to posing for men's mag but if they did, Scandal needn't have to pose with skimpy outfits with facial expressions that have a 'come hither' look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment