Featured Post

Kim Hye Yoon Finally Heard Byeon Woo Seok's Confession in Lovely Runner Episode 5

Woooow! I got goosebumps at the ending scene wherein Sun Jae asked Im Sol "selfishly" to break up with Tae Sung and then the recording comes in with Sun Jae confessing that he likes her! Ahhhh! That was a good scene. I'm so glad that I still decided to continue this drama if not, I wouldn't be able to witness such amazing moment of Im Sol and Sun Jae.  I know that this is how the typical "romcom" should be, that lively, funny and chaotic scenes where characters were like caricatures with their exaggerated facial reactions and voices. However, previous episodes made me cringe over it especially the 2 side characters/ side couple. When the fire hits the house of Im Sol, the brother was so stupid as fck that made me cringe at his behavior and same goes with the girl having constipation after the encounter. Like... wtf was that. So, I decided to not react about the previous episode through a blog post because I don't have the energy to do so because I didn&#

MAMA by EXO MV Review

Well I have seen this MV the 1st time it was aired, can't believe I actually watched the two versions from EXO-K and EXO-M. And surprisingly, I did not regretted taking time to watch it. I honestly thought EXO as over-rated kpop group again from SM Entertainment. Well that was my 1st impression maybe because SM Entertainment overly introduced this group with endless teasers. "Holy cow, it's another teaser from EXO again! Fck you SME!!!" was my reaction everytime I open my facebook account and see updates from ALLKPOP. Whew, I thought they'll never debut these kids and will forever just release teasers! Gawd, seriously how many teasers have they released? Ugh. Don't want to know now. LOL!I think SM Entertainment really is now preparing themselves from the breakdown of Super Junior. Well they are quite old now, and maybe the agency wanted to secure their #1 spot when it comes to having the most popular boy group in town. Go ahead SM, break your own idol groups, go clash EXO and SHINEE! trololol!

Okay, let's start this review now.
1st impression, wow this is a Satanic song! LOL! Yup that was a creepy entrance from the boys. Forget the history story, whatever SME! If I really did not open the CC button for english subs, I honestly thought they were performing some satanic-chant on the start. Gahaha which makes it even scarier, it took me a while to recognize that they are speaking ENGLISH! trololol. Oh koreans. Oh well, just stay pretty and handsome! XDD
 But in all honesty, I think this was so awesome!!!! Augh.

Look even their powers are quite evil-ish. hahaha!

As the MV moves on, it was one hell of a catchy awesome MV!!! Damn! The boys are like Shinee though, thin kids. XD Before I make this review, I already found out some comments from other fans who saw it. They say they looked like a mixture of Suju and Shinee (which I truly agree). While the others find the video has resemblance with the 5 member TVXQ's Mirotic MV. (I agree again)! Whew! Well what do we expect? They are on the same Agency. They'll definitely resemble to one another, especially the concept, dances and even the studios that were used. Hahah! Really SM, make more crazy concepts! Be unique.

I can't deny the fact that these boys are really talented. Their voices are so powerful and really captivating. I really like their dances as well. No wonder Kai was in front of the formation. He's really something! He's my bias for this group because he is the only one I know. HAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding, but honestly this guy really made me fall in love with him on the MV! He's cute, handsome, cool, AUGH! LOVE HIM!
 The other reason why I liked him on this vid, because he was the only one wearing sleeveless. trololol! I can see his thin arms yet so sexy. And to mention the armpits. AKKK, my weak point!!! Hahaha! I find guys sexy with those awesome armpits, honestly.. *heart*
No matter how simple Kai's costume in his dances, when you dress him he'll turn into different person. DAMN HE'S SO HOT HOT HOT!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALREADY KAI, take me home!!! wahahaha!

Kai was the person who did the screamo too, not that good but has potential! LOL! His moves are suave too. See, how can you dislike him? arr.. He's not the most handsome guy on the group though.. There are more to consider on my bias list. hahaha! Although I really don't know their names! I'll just wait for the day that I'll recognize them trololol! So I'll go for KAI today and onwards. :)))

I don't even know who's who! XD Though they are all so cute, they are the ones that caught my eyes as the MV goes on.

Oh, here are the SUPADANCE MOVES!!!

Well of course I also have my favorite part for the MV. After the powerful voice here comes the soft voices of the boys saying "MAMA". haha! Look at Kai's face he looked like a puppy, not just the ordinary one but he's like a stray puppy. LOOL!
Though I find it really cute, and the armpits maybe helped a lot that's why I liked this part. HAHAHAHA!

Comments