Featured Post

Kim Hye Yoon Left Byeon Woo Seok and Came Back to Present World In Lovely Runner Episode 3

After stressing out with Queen of Tears on the weekends, we'll get more misunderstandings with Lovely Runner Kdrama with the time traveling going on in the series! Hahaha! Great way to start our week! Im Sol continues to stay by Sunjae's side and tries to prevent all bad occurrences that happened in the present world to this 'past' where Sunjae is still alive. But it seemed like it can happen only if it does not involve Sunjae. Remember when Im Sol tried all possible ways for Sunjae not to swim in the competition? The shoulder injury went worse in his training instead. And it also became the reason why Sunjae has to retire from swimming. On the other hand, the fire escalating in their house got prevented by her. This is why I had the idea that Im Sol can change/alter fate only when it does not involve Sunjae. But I guess it's still early to be sure of it since there may come a time that the fire would still exist in the near future like what happened to Sunjae's

Kim Soo Hyun what more do you want?

Kim Soo Hyun what else do you want more in a girl when BAE SUZY is the perfect girl?

I honestly don't get it, if I really was born as Kim Soo Hyun, I'll definitely get her! Tahahah! But I'm a girl and a different person so I'll pass.. XD I'll just be her manager/promoter/big sister and support her all the way as much as I can!

There were lots of activities MISS A have been doing, but of course as we all know Suzy is the busiest one. She has lots of solo photos coming out as she have more projects than the other members. Hmm.. I think there might be some secret war over these girls, I wonder if they are really close to one another when there are no cameras in front of them. I bet the other 3 members are quite or a bit jealous over the fame/projects/attention and even special treatment at JYP. I'm not against it though, I love Suzy she is the best and she worked hard for this day to come of being known to everyone. I just hope that other members and Suzy still are close, or has a good relationship.. we don't know what's really happening. Good luck Suzy!
Since there are lots of projects, there are lots of photos of Suzy are coming out these days. I honestly can't even get on track with the news as I don't have enough time to spend in drooling or staring Suzy's pictures. Tahaha! XD
Anyways that is our topic today.. I'm gonna prove that Suzy is the perfect girl for any guys around the world, aside from me. trolololol!. If Kim Soo Hyun didn't take his move over her, well I think it is his lose already. I don't want to offend anyone but I think he's blinded already. *sigh Though I really want Hyun-Zy to be real couple. = =
Suzy is so pretty, just like what I've said from my previous posts, she is a goddess of beauty!!! GAAAAH!!
She's young and fresh (wut?XD) The skin, the face the body everything would be perfect for any guy's preference! = = *just assuming coz I'm a girl. tahahaha
 These photos are taken at Star Today!

Suzy is sexy!!! Gawd all of her pictures are so hot. She is really evolving into a different person when she already made her step on the stage! The cute and adorable Suzy vanished and allures everyone on stage.. gawd!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LOL! *Super noona support* chyeah!
These photos are taken at MUST
 Aside from her beautiful face, sexy body. Suzy also have an outstanding GREAAAAAAT personality. She's really true to herself, when she have something to say she's saying it wholeheartedly to impress everyone. But few people really are misunderstanding her, it's not really fair! Being young and adorable is not a sin right? So why do these hypocrites tried to hold Suzy down? It's not really fair!!! TT^TT
These videos are from the Hallyu Wave event in Thailand
Well those videos are just few proofs how adorable she is. There are still more of them if only you'll observe her actions through some other videos. She's really amazing. I love her so much!!! Gawd! I wish she really is my little sister, I would really protect her from the haters. Damn you all!!!
----------
The pictures and videos you see do not belong to me. They are accredited to their rightful owners designated on the pictures as well as in youtube for the videos. Thank you!
BIG THANKS TO THEM!
----------
Please LIKE and support MISS A Suzy's Facebook Fanpage (click the link below)
----------
If you love reading my updates on this blog, please also support my OFFICIAL BLOG Facebook Fan page (click the link below)
----------
Thank you very much for visiting and reading my blog entries! Come back again next time!
Kei

Comments

  1. Liked all your posts about HyunZy. Just want to share my own speculation. I saw a picture of KSH just come back from London holding a Starbucks paper bag and a few days later Suzy tweet a picture of her receiving a Starbucks' tumbler from a friend. Coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is nice, it actually gave me another topic to talk about them. Kyaaa <3 Well I'm wishing that KSH was the "friend" she was talking about. XD though I want them to be more than just friends hahaha! XD

      Delete
  2. :">
    she's really beautiful....
    :">
    ilykhr!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment