Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Kim Soo Hyun cares for Suzy (Hyun-Zy Couple)

Let's all rejoice Hyun-Zy shippers for we have another update about them *heart*
Haha! Should we call for a party everyone? Tahaha! Honestly, how many times do I have to tell that these two should date each other now!!! Seriously!!! Yeah that's the power of forcing.. :)) Well not really forcing, but everyone sees that they have the potential as a couple right? They really like and care for each other, which are important factors in a relationship! ;) Well eventually like can become love as time passes by, we just need to push them more and more. HAHAHA! Hyun-Zy shippers fighting!!!

Just earlier, DKpopNews released an article about Kim Soo Hyun being worried for Suzy's acting. But he was worried for nothing because Suzy was now an excellent actress. He even said the word excellent for her! yay! :) It's really good to see Kim Soo Hyun talks about Suzy, well we all know that Suzy has been criticized by some awful netizens out there because of talking about Soo Hyun.. I guess now that Soo Hyun is the one talking about her, would really give a BIG slap on the faces of these envious fans. Really now, can you all please stop spreading awful comments about her? Ugh.

Also one of my readers here in the blog leaved a comment about his/her speculations about Kim Soo Hyun might gave a gift from London for Suzy. (although there are lots of Starbucks in S. Korea, so I was wondering why starbucks? lol) Anyways, I don't blame you for that speculation, I'll be happy as well to think that Kim Soo Hyun gave that to her. Hahaha.

Here are some photos that gives us that idea! ;) 
Kim Soo Hyun after coming back from London. Yup he's holding the Starbuck paper bag 
And then, Suzy uploaded a photo of her with a Starbucks product. 

Well, I'm quite sure that Kim Soo Hyun's comeback happens first before Suzy taking this photo. So there might be really something fishy. Wahaha! Let me just imagine things okay? Leave me alone. Tahahah!

HYUN-ZY!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!! <333

Comments

  1. Please guys vote for miss A ! They are really losing TT , Even if you're not a Say A just for Suzy =D ==> Please vote for Miss A ==> http://www.mtvk.com/lists/who-should-be-nominated-for-mtv-iggys-best-new-band-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,, I love hyunzy too \(^0^)/
    but I think that glass in suzy's photo is not gave by soohyun.. suzy tweet that its from her friend in gwangju right?
    always support hyunzy ! <3
    I hope theyy joiin WGM ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! I thought so, but It's really good to imagine things like this XD
    And yeah I think everyone's dying to see the two of them on that variety show. Thanks for visiting my page kimdeyyaa, do come back for more updates ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them both too, how i wish they're gonna be for real................

    i super love them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please give us more update about the two of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMONA!!!! you guys! haha I'm excited to see BTS of their Bean Pole cf and the actual cf of course btw thank you so much for this awesome blog!!! and yes it could be possible that the tumbler is from Soohyun oppa for Suzy hahaha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn!! Why Hyunzy changed my life, because I really hated Koreans but because of guys you changed me, I'm learning now to like Koreans not only like but to love you guys... Go hyunzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment