Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

Keismagic WGM: Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy Couple (Hyun-Zy) #1

I don't know if I've been trolled about the news of Suzy joining We Got Married with INFINITE's Myungsoo, but damn, this is the only prank that I'll be happy with if I really find it as a joke. Seriously, please let this news not be true and I'll be the happiest big sister alive on earth! XD

If WGM, really encouraged Suzy to be part of their variety show then they are the WORST ever program in South Korea. How can they let her join when they know that she's still in under-aged girl? And even if that We Got Married is just for fun just a variety show, mindset of other young people watching "suzy" in a marriage sure would give different vibe. You know what I mean right? 

But well honestly, even  if Suzy is under age or not, I still don't want her to join this WGM. I don't know, it just don't feel right. I will definitely get angry over it and might end myself disliking her. There are lots of Suzy anti-fans around the corner and they are saying that she's a whore for liking and being liked by most of the guys in their entertainment industry. She's still young yet she's getting a lot of attention, for I know she's beautiful, talented and very funny. Though I just hope that she'll be careful with the actions as well as shows she'll be part of. 

ENOUGH with this. Whether Suzy and Myungsoo will be part of WGM or NOT, I will still support Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy (Hyun-Zy) couple till the very end. I will make my own we got married. LOL!!! And I shall start it NOOOOW!!!! 

WARNING!!! This is NOT for real, not the real we got married. This is my (keismagic's) own category in the  blog. Please be reminded with this before commenting. Thank You! Also, please do NOT copy my own edited images or else YOU'RE DEAD! lololol XD 

This part/episode is entitled:
"The Hyun-Zy Wedding"

So do you guys want our newest couple?? kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa fan girl screaammmm!!!
What do you guys think?? :">
Here are my other previous posts about our Hyun-Zy couple (click the links below)

This is the part 3!!!! :) More of them in the future!!! So better come back here again!

Here are the pictures of Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy's wedding
This is Suzy on her wedding gown. Truly a wonderful creature! aaah *faints

and this is the groom. 
DANG Don't they look good?? :")

Photos after the WEDDING.. PRESS CONFERENCE
This was captured after their wedding ceremony. Was part of the press conference they called for.
Yup it's official they are now a couple (look here I'm just hallucinating okay? LOL). After their marriage in the Church they went outside to greet everyone and announce to the world that they are now united as one!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! LOL
The both of them were very satisfied about their wedding ceremony. Soo Hyun was telling the reporters that he's very overwhelmed and very joyful that Suzy will be beside him forever. 

Here's an excerpt to the interview
Reporter: Now that the both of you are married, are you both going to end your careers?
KSH: Before we stepped on the marriage, Suzy and I thought of plans after the wedding. We decided not to leave our careers because it is what we wanted to do. It is something the both of us made known to the people and this was also the reason why the both of us met each other. So our careers are very important to us so we will not leave it.
Reporter: How do you guys feel about your fans shocked about this sudden wedding? 
Suzy: Well I cannot blame them for being shocked and sad about this news, few of our fans really were mad at us by now *laughs* because they did not see it coming. But I hope they will understand that it's only because we fell in love with each other unconditionally. 
Reporter: To Kim Soo Hyun, what did you do to get the sweetest word "Yes" and "I do" from Suzy?
KSH: *smiling* Well, I don't know either. *laughs* Suzy is a very nice woman, she's young yet she's very mature. Not to forget she's really talented too. Because of that it made me think that I really like Suzy, and I think of her as a princess and a perfect woman.. so I really don't know how I get Suzy's sweetest words. *laughing*
Reporter: To Suzy, what was the reason you like and gave your sweetest words on your husband?
Suzy: Well KSH is very humble, he does not know why people like him. He's not the kind of person that will boast his good looks as well as his popularity. He treats me very well on DH and even after that we still communicate and hang out. I fell in love with him for the reason that I loved the true him. *laughs

This KEISMAGIC WE GOT MARRIED can ONLY be seen in this site! Please share to your friends and let's all rejoice for the Hyun-Zy Couple!

NEW UPDATE will be OUT anytime. LOLOL

Next part/episode is entitled: 
"The Hyun-Zy Couple before the Wedding"

ARE YOU EXCITED??? Me tooooo!!!! :)
See you guys again!!

NOTE! This are all FAN-FIC so better NOT fall for it! LOL! 

Comments

  1. She's 18yrs now,she have enough age to join WGM, I'm happy with all of guy who will be with her, I love the boy she loves,sorry for those who dont like this couple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, she's only 17 right now, turning 18 on October 10 this year…but as a HyunZy fan I don't bother if were shows Suzy will join or to be casted, I am just hoping and praying that HyunZy couple will reunite again in a new series as a couple (One More Time)….

      Delete
  2. i love love love this couple very cute. kimsoohyun is 25years old. but he looks very young

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kim nguyen: But in the eyes of lots of people Suzy still is too young to be part of a marriage even if we say that it's all for variety show. Though I respect your opinion over it. Hope she'll find the right guy for her :) <3

    @anonymous: ME TOO! I so love them. and I'm really dying to see them again in the same project. Hopefully they will become real couple too! haha Hyun-Zy! fighting!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this site,....because it's all about suzy and kim soo hyun....

    i wish they will became real couple somedy
    and couple in wgm..♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making this. I really ship them and I might really cry if she ends up with another boy. LOL.
    She's now 20 and she can join WGM. But I guess I will only support her in WGM if she's paired with Kim Soohyun. And you made my imagination getting more real<3 yeay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment