Featured Post

Kim Hye Yoon Left Byeon Woo Seok and Came Back to Present World In Lovely Runner Episode 3

After stressing out with Queen of Tears on the weekends, we'll get more misunderstandings with Lovely Runner Kdrama with the time traveling going on in the series! Hahaha! Great way to start our week! Im Sol continues to stay by Sunjae's side and tries to prevent all bad occurrences that happened in the present world to this 'past' where Sunjae is still alive. But it seemed like it can happen only if it does not involve Sunjae. Remember when Im Sol tried all possible ways for Sunjae not to swim in the competition? The shoulder injury went worse in his training instead. And it also became the reason why Sunjae has to retire from swimming. On the other hand, the fire escalating in their house got prevented by her. This is why I had the idea that Im Sol can change/alter fate only when it does not involve Sunjae. But I guess it's still early to be sure of it since there may come a time that the fire would still exist in the near future like what happened to Sunjae's

Baby I'm In Love with YAI

Wondering who's YAI? Tadaaah! It's Yoo Ah In~~ I know, you've heard his name somewhere before my dear :) Yup! He's the known Geol Oh from Sungkyunkwan and now taking a lead role on Fashion King!
Just like I've said on my previous blog entry about Sungkyunkwan, I just fell in love with this guy! Not just in the SKK drama but also in reality. Seems like Yoo Ah In's sure have this "bad boy" charisma.. and I like it!! NO! I LOVE IT!!! GAAAH! Well I surrender! All of you now know that my ideal guys would be someone who have these characters:
- Good Looking (definitely XD)
- Has Bad Boy charisma (of course sex appeal is there, manliness, strong appeal ugh!! *faints XD trololol)
- Someone older than me (Yup he needs to be matured and be gentleman)
- Sweet (even bad boys have soft sides right?)
-A fashion god!! ahhhhhhh!

And I think Yoo Ah In possess these characteristics.. So everyone!!!!! Let's welcome him to my world.. We shall get marry today Yoo Ah In! WAHAHAHAH! You're now on my list and you can't get away from me.. LOL!
*FAN GIRL SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM*

 

 

Comments