Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

[AKB48] Atsuko Maeda's Sad News

I'm just starting to like Atsuko Maeda from AKB48, then my friend informed me about her, graduating. TT.TT This is really sad. I just liked her just now literally (lol), and as everyone said it.. AKB48 would be different without her. There were lots of graduation that happened to this group, but it's "ATSUKO MAEDA", one of the most popular and successful members..that came to my mind and heart (cheesy much? XD) WAAAAH I'm so sad about this.. sorry I was a bit late about this news because I just got back from this fandom again. WHY WHY WHY!!! *cries a river...

Atsuko's sad news: 

I heard that the dream she wants to pursue was acting. Well I guess we'll just have to support her till the end right? Hmm.. though I'll definitely miss her on AKB48's PVs... aaakkk...

I guess it's difficult to pursue her acting career when in AKB48  eh? Yeah busy schedule of idol groups are really endless, I guess it's the best solution. Good luck Acchan! Daisuki *heart*

Also no offense to the guys who enjoys seeing her body, but with  such a young age of 20.. I think it'll be better to get away from posing maturely on different magazines within AKB48. Seriously, come on Atsuko.. I hope you really don't like posing like that to the whole people just to get attention and compete with several numbers of AKB48 members. I think you are talented enough and too young to show your body to everyone. Let your dreams come true on acting as well. I just hope we still be able to hear you singing, coz your voice are worthy to listen to.

The only thing I don't like in AKB is them posing their body sexily, I know it's really not bad.. but yeah I guess I just have a different perspective as a fan. But yeah I LOVE AKB48 and ATSUKO MAEDA!!!
"GOODBYES ARE ALWAYS PAINFUL"

----------

Click here to redirect to our pages:

Comments