Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

SUZY.gif #2

Still on the process of finishing my design plate of a high rise condominium.. and fuck we also have exams for tomorrow.. GOOD GOOD GOOD.. I'm not planning on reviewing anything except for math. Well as you can see your dear blogger is not that very good when it comes to numbers. I sure am gonna explode seeing different equations or other math problems.. Seriosuly.. MATH is NOT my thing.. that's why I really need to study it in order for me NOT to fail.. huhuhu.. Why my love for math stopped when I reached college?? college math is horrible.. or should I say.. professors are just crap..= =

Anyways.. I'm taking a break time.. hohoho so here's my update for today.. Our beloved Suzy!!!
*FAN GIRL SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM to the highest LEVEL!!!!*

Honestly, if Suzy really is my little sister nor just my friend.. I would seriously shut my mouth the whole time we are always together and just listen and STARE at her while she's talking.. DAMMIT!! Her face is so angelic!!!! So innocent.. I wonder how she was when she's still younger.. I mean talking about her when she's in grade school or something.. maybe she's like the shyest and quiet person on her room.. and the a halo is popping out of her head.. because she's like a gift from heaven. HAHAHAHA *WTF am I saying?* this is getting worst.. hahahah *screaammmm SUJI!!!!!! aaaahhhh *explodes*
^looking at this other gif file.. It made me realize, Oh that's the BEST and FANTASTIC way of fixing your hair!!! DAMMIT I'mma do that too! I'm your follower Suzy.. That's brilliant !! Fixing your hair without it being fixed!!.. LOOOOL!! *ahhh that's just so cute* oAo
OKAY, Let your big sister fix your hair... 
*EVIL GRIN*
trolololol! 

Set aside that gorgeous hair.. THE FACE!! THE SMILE!! THE SKIN!!!  THE EYES!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!
You're so perfect!!! SUZYYYYYYY

Credits to Baechimi for the gif file.. :)

Comments