Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

SUZY.gif #1

PLEASE GIVE CREDITS!! If you'll use or share this file on other websites.. Direct my blog's link!
Thanks! *heart* 

Starting today, I will post .gif files of Suzy here on my blog.. Just to make more liveliness!! wohooo! Make sure to always visit my blog to see more Suzy updates in the near future! ;) 

This is one of my favorite .gif file of Suzy on my gallery. Haha My little sister is just soooo cute!! *blush*
You can really see how playful she is when it comes to the cameras. hohoho what a nice personality to have.

LIKE! BAE SUZY's fb page on FACEBOOK
here---> SUZY FB PAGE

Yup! 1 .gif file every blog entry.. but I will also add 1 random photo of Suzy too which will be part of the package for this blog post! ;)
Also! Dont be contented being a silent reader.. Share with me your thoughts on the blog entre!!! We can talk about it!! 

BONUS Suzy Photo

aw! I already miss Go Hye Mi!!! still haven't seen DH 2.. LOL because I still wanted the original casts! hahaha! *up until today?* crazy XD

Comments

  1. silent reader ako eh! :P alam mo naman kasi kung ano say/opinion ko sa mga suzy posts mo! ahaha SALAMAT!!! sobrang cute nung mga shinare mo sa post na to ahaha :D

    for non-tagalog readers
    im a silent reader! kei, you already know what my say/opinion on all suzy posts you make! ahaha THANK YOU! the pictures you shared in this blog post is sooooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! It'll be fun to talk about different opinions of the readers you know. Make sure to always check my blog.. I still have LOTS of explosive SUZY weapons! HAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment