Featured Post

Gong Yoo and Song Hye Kyo In a Contemporary Historical Drama Soon? Gong Yoo Considering the Offer

This news is only about them considering the role and it already has stirred up the whole Kdrama community what more if this drama with them really happened?! Mind blowing! I really do hope that Gong Yoo would take this role positively as I really am wanting to see him with Song Hye Kyo in a drama. I'm not really sure how they'll do it but I'm curious as to how the both of them would make the drama work out. At this point, they are considered to be living legends in the industry (at least by me) since they've come a long way and their names up until today are still trending. Longevity is hard to achieve in their field considering that every year there are rising actors/actresses being known powered by social media but here they are still relevant!  The drama is penned by award winning screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung (That Winter, The Wind Blows) and will be directed by Coffee Prince Director Lee Yoon Jung. If both actors are going to accept their respective offers, Song Hye

SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN

Maybe few of you are really looking forward to my review over this topic. Well honestly I was not that updated for the past few weeks because I was busy doing other stuff at our province. But anyways I'm back now in the city, so I'll start looking at my sources. Hmmm...
Oh by the way, CONGRATS my dear Scandal Band for getting thru Budokan with a successful event. So proud of you 4 members, HARUNA, TOMOMI, MAMI and RINA!


Well first, let me tell you guys what happened inside Budokan. Just so you know, I was not there.. TT *tears* but just like I've said I have few sources to tell me what had happened. And! NOPE!! This information I got are not from any other scandal forums.. Because from the very beginning of my Scandal Fandom I don't really rely on forums.. :) If I do, it's all just because of "RARE" images that I can't find anywhere.
Anyways, according to my source.. The title match SCANDAL vs. BUDOKAN was a 2 1/2 hours of concert.. *fuuuuuu I must've fainted due to the awesomeness of that long concert* approximately 20- 30 mins were all skit.. the talking part etc etc. There was also an intro video footage of them expressing that they really are going for a boxing battle.. trolololol XD The training, and being hounded by reporters were all shown.. wahahaha isn't it really fun to watch? Dammit I wish there was a video for it.. *sigh*

Well aside from that let's talk now about the set. Hmm.. On the center stage there were huge 3 screens combined and there were also one screen each on the sides. (Now that's totally awesome huge scandal faces also on the screens trololol but you can't see their faces near unlike Live Houses). Aside from the big screens confetti (obviously will not be out of any concert XD) are there. The most awesome thing there are the shooting flames on the set.

And here are the songs that they've sang all throughout the concert. :) 
1. SCANDAL no Theme
2. Shunkan Sentimental
3. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH
4. BEAUTeen!!
5. Shoujo S
6. LOVE SURVIVE
7. Hi-Hi-Hi
RINA drum solo came here
8. SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase (dance)
9.   Pride
10. Haruka
11. BURN
12. Switch
13. Aitai
14. HARUKAZE
15. SAKURA Goodbye
16. Hello! Hello!
17. Taiyou to kimi ga Egaku STORY
18. SCANDAL BABY

ENCORE
1. Space Ranger
2. Kagerou
3. DOLL
It's kinda sad to see that they don't sang Namida No Regret on that phenomenal stage. TT 
They should have cried. Trololol

My source also told me that Rina did a 10 minute solo drum performance!! 
After that the other 3 members came out so Rina can change outfit.. The most shocking part here is that my source was so angry about this part. XDDD He said that the 3 girls only dances to their song Nanka Buttobase and he even said WTF! trololol! I'm sorry about that.. XD  *A* Seriously can someone please upload a fan-cam? I know the cameras are not allowed when the concert started.. but didn't anyone of you get the chance to make ninja moves? LOL! XD dammit! I wonder what kind of dance was that for him to react on it negatively wahahaha!

The Budokan was filled with 8,000 Scandal Fans. The concert started at 6pm (Japan time). 
*If ever I got some wrong info, sue my source for that! trololol*

Whew!! My sincere congratulatory for you SCANDAL! You guys are the best!!!! Hopefully you guys will gain MORE FANS around the world. I think this band really deserved to get the attention of people. Hopefully Haruna will get her hair back *cough* I mean Haruna will get her voice back on track.. Her voice (preferring to the videos being uploaded on youtube) was not that good. It's kinda painful and hard for me to listen to. *Sigh* Hopes she gets well whatever her sickness was. XD

Comments

  1. For a show like that, there will definitely be a special Blu-ray/DVD release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dancing part during Nanka Buttobase was just the girls dancing the way they do in the PV except they were wearing the robes. They just had a track playing so it wasn't them singing. Nothing unusual. I liked it.

    P.S. I had great seats center stage 4th row. so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. About Rina's solo drum performance....it was awesome, she finally have 10 min to showcase her skills. I got annoyed though after that, she went up to the audience and conversed with them, I was fine with that but her actions were overly cute that it's sickening. I get that she's probably nervous but i can't watch her throughout her dialogue. Perhaps it's just me since I personally dislike cutesy types even though Rina was an exception because she seems mature during interviews and the fact that she's a great drummer. I still love Rina but please drop the cute act, she's adorable and sweet enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment