Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

SCANDAL SCRAPBOOK!!!

Ohohoho! It's the start of our 'summer vacation' wohoo!
1st day and so is will be the last! LOL! Gotta prepare and do things I needed to compile in order to make my thesis justifiable. Well as you can see Architecture course thesis is not like any other courses' thesis. For us it is our great momentum! THE JUDGMENT for us to pass this 5 year course!! WE DO IT INDIVIDUALLY!!! not a group like other courses!! We do it the whole year! It's like choosing or accepting a project in the practice world of architecture. We need to think that this will be our 1ST EVER PROJECT as an ARCHITECT. ARCHITECTURE is definitely one of the hardest courses!!! Just so you know, we're not just about the drawing.. We're also about the brains.. because without it we will not get this FAR!  whew!! I'm really nervous now. Hopefully I will pass all my subjects in my 4th year 2nd sem so that I can continue to 5th year. Well yeah, to tell you guys honestly I'm not confident on 1 subject right now. My performance on the subject really sucks not all but MOST of them. trololol. *sigh* I just wish that professor will still pass me though. Besides his last exam *finals* was truly not on the lecture he has given. So fck you prof!!! LOL!

Anyways stop with the rant.. I received a comment from a SCANDAL fan that he will un-bookmark my site if there are no SCANDAL updates in here anymore. Well if you really like to do it then go ahead! LOL! But you never know what I might put or update on my blog. ;) sorry if you'll miss out my SCANDAL updates when I wanted to post about them. Honestly my updates here in the blog depends on my mood.. If I wanted to post SCANDAL.. then I post.. if I want Suzy.. then it'll be her.. and if I feel like posting other else.. then I'll post them.. Just so you know. This blog is NOT dedicated to only ONE artist nor just about 'fandom'.. It's just about RANDOM things I like!!! So please be open minded enough.. and just pray that I will also like what you like!! so you can get lots of updates about it. LOL! If you want you can suggest to me what are your requests of topic on my FB page----> KP3P-keismagic <------ post on that wall coz I'll be reading them.
SCANDAL SCRAPBOOK 


and also because this is again a SCANDAL update after a long time now.. I'm going to put another extra photo which somehow makes it very sentimental for me. 
yup it's the start of SCANDAL!!!
I love this photo. Seeing them having fun while not knowing what's going to come in the future. Those innocent smiles from back then!!!! I love it!! After struggling and hard work, look what they've achieved now? *heart*
(c) Wisely Shiu for the photos!!! :)

Comments