Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

More Pre Debut Pics of Suzy

wow! I'm wide awake not because of school works.. but because of fandom. AKK! I'm having hard time to control it.. It's getting worst and worst as day passes by.. waaaaah!! *A*
But anyways.. at least I'm enjoying right? It's just that my grades are going to suffer.. huhuhuh and I dont want it at all!!! GAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Anyways aside from ranting all about my habit of procrastination I'm here to present few photos of my little sister Suzy (YEAH! definitely I'm hallucinating everything about the sister thing~hohoho) *sigh I want a little sister!!! XDD 

Suzy's pre-debut pics
enjoy all these photos.. I'm gonna state my opinion about each photos too just to make it fun.
My head is really getting hyper when it comes to talking about Suzy.. I wonder if there's a subject at our school called Suzy mania subject.. maybe I would graduate as a top notcher... DAMMIT!!!


 ^Don't you think it's kinda hurtful if your face was erased like that on a picture with you favorite star? hahaha! Fans these days doesn't care about others... They really focus on the main topic. But if I were really on that situation.. I would definitely find the person who used my photo as well as erasing my face with Suzy.. and kill the guy without hesitation! HAHAHHA! okay *evil grin XD
 ^AWWW.. Isn't she the most adorable little sister on earth? well aside from me? WAHAHA! 
*sigh, why is she so cute like that? Life is so unfair.. :)))) 
 ^HUDAPAK!!! is that guy with her? Imma punch the face of the guy..
Lucky him, he's face was pixelated..  That saves your life!!!! LOL!!

^she's really vain considering her young age by the time she captures that.. hahaha it's okay suzy!! everyone's vain considering me! XD
yeah lucky you, whoever you are! thank the sunflower for saving your life!!! 
^on this photo above.. This reminds me of Han Hyo Joo.. with that hair cut.. = =

^CAN you see the transformation? The most epic transformer!! WTH?? XDD

such a wonderful skin!! akkk!! baby skin? milky skin! dang it! i WANT THAT!!! :)))
 ^Have you observed? She likes putting kiss mark on her cheeks on some photos.. And considering that she's too young.. she's already looking for a kiss O_O hohoho kids these days.. what's happening to them? :)))
 ^YUP! I was shocked too when I saw that photo from the left. And suzy was maybe really regretting for not taking care of her looks from back then! hahaha! Maybe she's too young in there.. But even so.. I still like her as my little sister. I was not able to come by the past.. I did not know she'll come and take my heart away in the future.. HAHAHAHA! shit wth am I saying?? I'm going crazy... = = 




Comments