Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

I hate my laptop!!!

Seriously I feel like my laptop has the slowest processor ever!!! DAMMIT, IF only I have lots of money I would have crashed this laptop into pieces.. and buy a SUPER COMPUTER!! that feels like I'm flying because it's fast.. fuck!!! akkk I'm going crazy.. now I have to get a break in order to lessen my angst against my fcking crap laptop.. - - and oh btw my OS is VISTA.. the stupid vista.. *sigh* Even though I wanted to change my OS so badly.. I just can't find the vacant or right time to do so.. because I have lots of things to do on this laptop.. *sigh* Please someone gift me a BRAND NEW laptop.. I would really make LOTS of blog entries in a day if that happens.. LOLOLOL *hoping so bad* XD

Anyways because I'm taking a break... I must calm myself through fandom.. XD
I'm sorry but there's no more SCANDAL.. LOOOOL *cough cough* I mean I have no update for today about SCANDAL :)))
(c) timo of SCANDAL ♫

So.. I'm gonna update about my KPOP fevaaah !!! :))
^I've been addicted to this song of TEAM H with Jang Geun Suk.. dammit he's so HOT!! The tandem between him and the rapper is so awesome.. though their voices are a bit husky which somehow kinda scary.. LOL! but anyways the beat is so catchy and that's why I'm listening to this song the whole time for today. :)) 
addict much..

Are you wondering if there's no Suzy for today? NAAAAH! That will never happen..
Here she is.. photos of her with very captivating smiles.. aaahhhh *fan girl SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM*

Comments

  1. No more SCANDAL? I gotta un-bookmark your website then... Excuse me, I'm going to drool over the SANDAL SHOW Photobook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha as expected few SCANDAL fans are going to make a rant over this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaha~ I'm cool with this but your AKB48 fandom should not be over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment