Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

I can't believe it IU!!

Hello! Does my title for today bothers you? LOL! Recently we've found my favorite BFF idols IU and Suzy attend the program KPOP Star. Oh my two sisters are getting along very well. hihi! Even though Suzy is with her MISS A unnies she still prefer seating beside her BFF IU!! aw that's so sweet dear! ;)
They are also seen trolling behind boom while he's MC-ing together with Min! trololol.
Kids these days XD

and here's the video for that!

So what's with my title for today? Well it's all bout IU's shocking japanese album jackets/covers.
Dammit the 1st time I  saw it. I was really really shocked! I totally can't believe it that she push herself to pose like that. Take a look at this!
^yup the innocence is still there. But WTF with th pose? Why dont she just cross her legs and don't open it up. Damn IU you're posing for Japanese people. (Not against them) but IU you're so young and it's like you're really buying their attention.. Considering that this is your first Japanese album, doesn't mean you'll have to sell yourself with them.. DAMN IT IU!!!!! *angry big sister* oh wait we're just the same age XD LOL!

and my disappointment became even bigger after I saw this picture of her.
*sigh* she's going sexy, but honestly speaking.. she does not fit that image yet.. The innocence of IU being the cute little one.. she also is using it posing for sexy photos which makes me even crazy about it. I DON'T LIKE it IU! I'm so sorry. I know! Maybe I'm just exaggerating things but THE HELL! THIS IS MY BLOG! It's my opinion and if you're against it readers well that's your damn problem!!!

Just please be like this for A WHILE?? JUST A LITTLE LONGER IU??? you're still young!!!!

Comments