Featured Post

Byeon Woo Seok Got Rejected by Kim Hye Yoon in Lovely Runner Episode 6

I feel like this drama every week is making us happy on the first episode then sad on the next, like what happened this week where the comedy was hilarious in episode 5 and it made us all sad in episode 6. I really do think that episode 5 was well done making us all laugh, it's like every scene was made to do that back-to-back. I was beginning to be happy about it then it fluctuates in episode 6. Hmmm.. was it intentionally made like that?!  Anyways, if I were Im Sol too, who's very much into 'protecting' Sun Jae, I would not accept his confession either considering that I'm not from that world! Eventually I'll come back to the future, and it'll leave Sun Jae alone and broken since my old self is madly in love with someone else. The fact that the date of her original accident slowly approaching too is like a reminder to her that she couldn't have Sun Jae too. Perhaps it's also because she didn't want Sun Jae to see her in a pitiful situation.  Di

Finally! IU joined Twitter

Yup! We all hear it right. I find this opportunity really USEFUL. I've been waiting for this event to come and be able to compare the popularity between both of my beloved little sisters, IU and Suzy. Since both of them are very well popular in S.Korea now and overseas, I think it's about time. But of course comparing their popularity does not mean comparing their talents or their position in my heart. trololol. For me the two of them are the best female idols that are pretty as well as talented. They both deserved to be recognized by lots of people. It's just that I really am just curious whether who's the most popular one. We both know that Suzy and IU were also famous with their nickname as South Korea's National Little Sisters together with Moon.. (whatever her name is) XD Now the no. of their followers will tell who's the most popular one! But since IU just got started, it's a bit unfair if we'll judge now.. Let's wait a bit longerrrrrr :3

Since I'm really busy watching k-dramas I'm not really that active on the internet.. But was able to look at IU's twitter right now and be able to update my blog. XD It's really nice to see her on twitter gaining fans all over the world. Right now she has these stats on her twitter...
and with those 17 people she's following.. One of them was her BFF SUZY!!!!! aaaaaaahhhh!!! It's really good to know that she's on her 1st lists to follow. aah I love them two! This only shows the closeness of their friendship!! *heart*
And the cuteness and craziness of these two displayed even on their tweets.. trolololol
It seems like Suzy followed her 1st, then IU tweet Suzy that she will not follow her back.. (LOL-ing crazily!! I love IU she's a real troll). Then Suzy replied back that she will then "unfollow" IU.. (what a brave response Suzy! hahaha these two are jokes.. akk).. Then IU apologized and followed her.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
*FAN GIRL SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!*

I LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM.. THEY ARE SOOOOOO ENTERTAINING!! 
i'll definitely continue to follow these trolls.. *cough* I mean these two female idols.. they really entertain me so much. hahaha! and besides they are both my sisters, so I need to set my eyes on them ALWAYS!!
Please continue to be REAL BFF!! IU and Suzy!!! 

Comments