Featured Post

Jo Jung Suk Is Back In The Silver Screen with Pilot and Cross Dresses as a Woman

From being a star pilot Jo Jung Suk's character Han Jeong Woo in the upcoming film entitled "Pilot" became unemployed overnight. On the bright side, he successfully found a job after transforming/cross dressing into a woman and called as Han Jeong Mi. The said film is to be released this coming July 31st and will also star Lee Joo Myung, Han Sun Hwa and Shin Seung Ho.  Pilot film will also mark Jo Jung Suk's comeback to silver screen after 6 years when he did the blockbuster film Exit (2019).  Jo Jung Suk surely is versatile when it comes to acting but he sure did enjoy cross dressing roles this year as he returns to Hedwig musical this year and now this, Pilot.  Read more:   Cho Jung Suk to Return in a Musical as Hedwig for the 5th Time! Watch the trailer of Pilot movie, here:

Damn!! T.O.P You're So H.O.T!!

This guy don't need to strip in front of me. His face, body stature as well as his fashion are already enough. If he takes off his clothes in public it means it's the end of the world. DAMN!! WHY ARE YOU SO HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

Oh looking back at my past blog entries, I still haven't made blog entries about my husbands.. LOL! Since TOP is no. 1 on my list.. Then I just wanted to share how I fell in love with him... It all started (wow I sounded like an old story teller XD) when I first saw bigbang on ARIRANG. I'm not sure at the exact date but it was on my high school days. It was Last Farewell that made me recognize BIGBANG first.. They are all eye candies.. GD, Taeyang, Seungri and Dae!! But there's this one person that caught my heart and mind which I can't forget easily.. (TROLOLOLOL). It was T.O.P! His raps made me dream more about him. XD I love the way he dresses, his facial expression, body movements, EVERYTHING actually. HAHAHAHA!! Ugh. He's the only celebrity guy that makes me go crazy with WHATEVER fashion he likes to apply on himself. From cutting his hair till making it bald, coloring his hair from black to white to blue, switching with different types of costumes or outfits.. DAMMIT! Everything seemed to fit him very well!! I love you oppa!!! Y U so handsome dear husband number 1! I just can't take my eyes off you especially with these photos...ARRRR


few photos from HIGH CUT! MAGz vol 44
Photos from Vogue Korea 2010 issue (now this is old LOL)

Comments