Featured Post

Kim Hye Yoon Finally Heard Byeon Woo Seok's Confession in Lovely Runner Episode 5

Woooow! I got goosebumps at the ending scene wherein Sun Jae asked Im Sol "selfishly" to break up with Tae Sung and then the recording comes in with Sun Jae confessing that he likes her! Ahhhh! That was a good scene. I'm so glad that I still decided to continue this drama if not, I wouldn't be able to witness such amazing moment of Im Sol and Sun Jae.  I know that this is how the typical "romcom" should be, that lively, funny and chaotic scenes where characters were like caricatures with their exaggerated facial reactions and voices. However, previous episodes made me cringe over it especially the 2 side characters/ side couple. When the fire hits the house of Im Sol, the brother was so stupid as fck that made me cringe at his behavior and same goes with the girl having constipation after the encounter. Like... wtf was that. So, I decided to not react about the previous episode through a blog post because I don't have the energy to do so because I didn&#

Bigbang is back!!!

Yeah I know I'm quite late to post this blog entry, but I think I still am on time talking about this. Since as we all know yesterday (February 29) was just the date they've released their full mini album online. :) and yeah Bad Boy MV came out as well.

What can I say, the 1st time I saw their 1st MV for this mini-album I was already amazed with how catchy and reminiscing their voices as they blend with one another. Can't also believe how awesome Seungri's voice is!! DANG! I know he can sing, but never thought that his voice was that great after I heard him singing the chorus for BLUE. And the most shocking part of ALL! LOL! T.O.P is singing!!! fuuuuu! WHAT THE!!! haha! well yeah his voice is really creepy when he's singing a ballad or a slow or even a normal tune! you know what I mean? haha!
check this one out!
It's the top-obsessed fans who heard it all. They've lower the voice of Daesung in the chorus, so that they'll be able to hear TOP's voice blending in. Wasn't it cool? I find it really amazing and very addictive. Maybe his voice really just needed to find where it can be fitted very well. LOL 

Here's BLUE MV
^It's good to see GD and Daesung again after all those negative things that happened to them last 2011. 
Cheer up guys! Your music is really something that us fans should be looking forward and treasure, we dont really care about your personal lives. If you'll ask me, of course I'll be focusing more of their music not just because they are very charismatic, cute, idol "perfect" acting personality on public, or anything else. IT'S THEIR MUSIC that is important!!! LOOKS,  I surely confess gives LOTS of PLUS points to the fandom.. but of course if they are not talented then anything else would FAIL. 

On the other hand, Taeyang baby! Why are you soooooo yummy!!! LOOL! I love you!! dammit!! But you and IU should be together, so I'll just sulk in the corner and watch you two BWAHAHA!

BAD BOY MV

When I watched this MV, I dont know, but it gives a very sad vibes on me. Maybe I'm just over-reacting but hearing them sing this song made me realize how long these guys have been together. I think they are already more than 5 years together? yeah because they debuted 2006, and with the disaster that came to them last year was totally heart-breaking. They've gone through all those hard times and they are still together creating such wonderful music for us fans. It's kinda teary seeing them dance, sing and have fun together on an MV. I love it! I love bigbang!! They are the best! When I was in highschool they were the 1st EVER BOY BAND that I have met in KPOP!!! and it's really good to know that they've made it through this far together!! still as BIGBANG!!! the 5 member team!!! *heart*

Comments