Featured Post

Kim Hye Yoon Left Byeon Woo Seok and Came Back to Present World In Lovely Runner Episode 3

After stressing out with Queen of Tears on the weekends, we'll get more misunderstandings with Lovely Runner Kdrama with the time traveling going on in the series! Hahaha! Great way to start our week! Im Sol continues to stay by Sunjae's side and tries to prevent all bad occurrences that happened in the present world to this 'past' where Sunjae is still alive. But it seemed like it can happen only if it does not involve Sunjae. Remember when Im Sol tried all possible ways for Sunjae not to swim in the competition? The shoulder injury went worse in his training instead. And it also became the reason why Sunjae has to retire from swimming. On the other hand, the fire escalating in their house got prevented by her. This is why I had the idea that Im Sol can change/alter fate only when it does not involve Sunjae. But I guess it's still early to be sure of it since there may come a time that the fire would still exist in the near future like what happened to Sunjae's

GO GO GUITAR MAG APRIL 2012 ISSUE!

Just got home from school, ate dinner and played the guitar for minutes. Whew, architecture sure is very tiring.(lol! even though that we're just from almost 3 weeks of vacation XD). That's why I wanted to punch other people's faces when I got to hear few statements saying architecture is easy because it's just about drawings.. I say fck you btches! You won't be able to make a great architecture when you haven't been gone in a crazy critical and imaginative thinking. It meant using a lot of your brain sistaaah!! I bet those bitches haven't experienced such because they only talk stupid lies.. *sigh* Try to study for 5 years of architecture and let's see how far you can get. :P (LOL! Why am I so pissed off all of a sudden.. whew.. )

Anyways, I'm here to bring SCANDAL fans out there, these awesome photo updates I got from a magazine which is Go Go Guitar. First before sharing this I would like to say please give credits to the photos in here "IF EVER" you guys will use them.. I'm just saying "IF EVER" LOL! Oh well, here are the photos! ENJOY!
COVER

CONTENTS

(I forgot to include this photo from last night, LOL! anyways here's my haru :3)

 and to finish it all, here's the MAIN photo for the MAGazine. (I say the best after the cover page) 
okay! this is a wrestling match! :)))

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting the scans!

    is the 2nd pic the poster? cuz Haruna blog about the GGG and that there is a poster included.

    I just ordered mine from Amazon.co.jp.

    When was this released? only a couple of days, right? when did you get your copy?

    If you don't mind me asking, where did you order your copies, do you live in Japan, Asia or otherwise?
    I'm from USA and buying from Amazon.co.jp is quite expensive considering the S&H. if there is another site that sells for cheaper, I would like to know, especially if they ship to America.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment